Mongena Game Lodge - Terms and Conditions
Mongena Private Game Lodge is a provider of luxury accommodation, meals and wildlife experiences situated in the Dinokeng Game Reserve, Gauteng, South Africa.
Use of this Website
You may only use this Website to browse the content, make legitimate booking and shall not use this Website for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent bookings. The content contained in our website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without explicit written consent from the owner(s).
Any Unauthorised use of this Website and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this Website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this Website, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, hereinunder referred to as the "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
Mongena Game Lodge reserves the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All rates quoted include VAT (Value Added Tax). Should the prevailing rate or levy change, Mongena Game Lodge reserves the right to amend the quoted rates accordingly, without prior notification
- Mongena Game Lodge reserves the right to relocate any reserved bush barbeques, weddings and events to suitable venues should unfavourable weather conditions prevail or if there is any other reasonable explanation to do so at their sole discretion.
- Mongena Game Lodge reserves the right to restrict waiting time for delayed activity guests for only 5 minutes, whereafter the vehicle will depart and no refund will be due for the missed activity cost.
PAYMENT AND OTHER TERMS
- Please note the following additional specific Terms and Conditions: CONFERENCING TERMS AND CONDITIONS | WEDDINGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates exclude Dinokeng Conservation fees which are payable upon exit at any pay station or Mongena Reception.
- Full payment is required with any activity booking and 20% deposit with any accommodation booking; should the accommodation booking fall within 7 days prior to arrival full payment is due. Special offers from time to time might have different payment conditions. WEDDING AND CONFERENCE BOOKINGS might have their own specific terms.
- Mongena Game Lodge reserves the right to cancel any booking if full payment not received on due date and to restrict one night bookings over weekends, school and public holidays
- All room account balances must be settled in full on departure by cash or credit card.
- Check-in time is from 14h00 on day of arrival; rooms should be vacated by 10h00 on day of departure. Please advise us of any planned late arrivals (after 18h00)
- Guests are limited to the number of beds booked per room. An extra mattress can be arranged at an additional charge where feasible.
- Children aged 2 and under are accommodated at no charge if sleeping on existing beds. An extra mattress/cot can be arranged at an additional charge.
- Mongena Game Lodge is licensed therefore no own liquor nor own food is allowed to be brought onto the premises.
- Special dietary requirements (vegan, dairy/glutenfree etc, strictly Halaal, Kosher etc) will carry a surcharge.
- No refund is applicable after start of scheduled activity should unfavourable weather conditions necessitate a termination of the activity.
- ONLINE RESERVATIONS AND BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS:
Mongena Game Lodge makes use of third party reservations systems in order to facilitate the online booking and reservation service. No personal or payment information is captured in any database controlled by the owners of mongena.co.za and we abide by the privacy policies as set out by each individual provider. Should you elect to make use of the online booking systems, please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the terms, conditions and relevant privacy policies once you are re-directed to their individual website or gateway.
- Up to 8 days prior to arrival – forfeit accommodation deposit
- 7 days and less prior to arrival - 100% cancellation fee will be charged for accommodation and activities booked
- 100% cancellation fee is applicable for bush barbeques/special events cancelled/deferred within 48 hours of start time.
- Should the booking be cancelled due to a COVID related issue, any monies received will be credited to be redeemed within 6 months of original travelling/activity date. (Medical certificate to be submitted). Should the new date fall in a different rate/season category the difference will be due for payment.